Guidelines and protocols
First we are grateful to be able to say we are COVID-free! So grateful for good advice from those who helped shape our responses and protocols. We are big champions of masks, distancing, digital learning and digital meetings.
Some of the extra precautions it would be good for you to note are:
- Health monitoring is in place.
- We are all being tested regularly.
- Food for residents is not served buffet style but in grab-and-go takeout boxes.
- Visitors to our faculty are restricted.
- Everyone is assigned to small family groups and no big group gatherings are permitted.
- We disinfect touch surfaces several times a day
Please continue to pray and stand with us that our town and neighbors will see low- to-zero numbers into the future.
As always, the health and welfare of our residents and neighbors remains our highest concern.