redeeming cultures school
3 Months | March to June , 2024
In partnership with Island Breeze
Get More Info
sign up now
Discover the personal identity and strength of your nation!
PRCS exists to equip individuals to see God’s redemptive truth applied to all spheres of society for social transformation, as they journey toward wholeness, healing and freedom through cultural restoration and community transformation.
- Awareness of the students personal identity and strengths of their own nation.
- Student will identify core vision and develop a true framework for action
- Student will be able to articulate from a Biblical perspective, Genesis to Revelation, what cultural redemption really means and have a biblical understanding of God’s creational intention for nations and people.
- Deepening of personal world view and understanding others
- Each student will walk away with practical tools for community transformation
- Discover distortions within their own cultures and find key principles to bring redemption.
- Appreciation of diversity and God’s intention for it. What is demonic and what not.
- A clear understanding of honoring God through culture and the expression thereof.
- Student will better understand the roles of “Firsts” (first peoples, first fruits etc…)
- Create platforms for the celebration of the expression of each nation of students represented. Understand principles of honor and protocol, learning to love and embrace it.
- Have answers for today’s hot topics such as the refugee crisis, BLM etc.
We will touch on the following topics
Fathering nations and reconciliation
Old testament template for today's world
Enthroning God on the land with cultural expressions
Unlocking and reaching indigenous and closed nations
Three cords that bind indigenous people
March to June , 2024
kona, hawaiiBig Island, Hawai’i Kohala, Hawai’i March – April Hilo, Hawai’i April – May Kona, Hawai’i May- June Pacific & Asia Cultural Festival June 10-12
$4,999.00Lectures, Food, Housing
* does not include outreach