In light of the US Government announcing a nationwide state of emergency regarding the global COVID-19 Pandemic, we as YWAM Ships Kona feel we need to prioritize health and safety of the Kona community. For those of our volunteers who remain here at YWAM Ships Kona, we will be limiting gatherings to numbers as recommended by CDC and by the State of Hawaii. While we have no reported cases or suspected symptoms, we have put into place a variety of processes to ensure the safety of our community. Our primary concern is for people. Because of this we feel strongly that we need to postpone the YWAM Ships Golf Tournament for this year so to serve our Ohana of Kona and not go ahead with the planned event for March 28, 2020. We are hoping to postpone it to a later date in the year depending on how the pandemic develops.

Thank you for your interest in golfing with us and wanting to serve our community. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]

Register and secure a spot