Glad you will be joining us!

Our Visa Team will be in touch with you once your application has been processed

To enter the U.S you must hold a valid U.S visa. You'll receive more instructions on how to apply for the appropriate visa from our visa team. If you have any questions contact [email protected]


Here's some information to help you find the right one for you:

Visa Types

ESTA / VISA Waiver Program

By entering the U.S with the ESTA / VWP you are able to stay within the U.S for 90 days. This works for applicants coming as short-term volunteers or to participate in one of our Training Programs. With this visa you can complete your lecture phase and your outreach.

This is the list of countries that are included in the ESTA Waiver Program.

  • Andorra
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Chile
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan*
  • United Kingdom**

B1/B2 Visa

If your country is not included in the list above, you need to apply for a B1/B2 visa at an U.S Embassy near you.

The B1/B2 visa will grant you up to 6 months here in U.S (usually with multiple entries). The process to apply takes about 4-6 weeks and it requires an interview at the U.S Embassy.

Canadian Citizens

Canadians do not need to pre-apply for a visa to enter the United States. You will be granted an I-94 visa stamp for up to 6 months upon entry to the United States.